The women in our Club are strong, capable, self sufficient, and motivated sailors! The SSC Women’s Sailing Program is an opportunity for these great women to sail together, and they love it! The program now is in two phases: racing and cruising.
- Once a month, the ladies gather for a fun and relaxing sail together
- At least one overnight every year, to places like Bell Street Pier in downtown Seattle
- Always a fun time, these women are constantly building skills as well as fond memories!
- The women’s group fielded at least one race team for each of the summer J/24 series in 2010, and were very competitive
- They’re out for fun races racing as a women’s boat (and often winning)
- Many of the ladies participate in the Race Clinics and Seminars and are committed to being serious racers