Pay-As-You-Go Olympic Club
The Olympic Club Membership here at Seattle Sailing Club is the ideal choice for the occasional sailor. The idea is to limit your guaranteed investment, while giving you the all the same access to our fleet as the more inclusive Unlimited Day Sailing memberships. It’s the pay-as-you-go membership. If you’re going to sail less frequently than once a month, you’ll save money with the Olympic Club.
With the Olympic Club, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to every boat in the SSC fleet
- Rates for day sails and overnight charters at a fraction of the cost of traditional charter companies
- Significant discounts on all of our ASA Lessons
- Full rights to participate in all of SSC’s member programs, including one free member Flotilla each month
- 10% off all Gill and Dubarry gear in our Pro Shop
- One-Time Membership Set-Up Fee: $395
- Monthly Dues: $49
- 12-month minimum contract, though you may move up to an Unlimited Day Sailing Club at any time.