Olympic Club: Pay-As-You-Go
The Olympic Club Membership is the ideal choice for the occasional Puget Sound sailor. The idea is to limit your guaranteed investment, while giving you the same access to our fleet as the more inclusive Unlimited Day Sailing Memberships. If your plan is to sail less than once a month (per year), you’ll save money joining the pay-as-you-go Olympic Club Membership.
Olympic Club Benefits
- Access to every boat
- Rates for daysails and overnight charters at a fraction of the cost of traditional charter companies
- Significant discounts on all of our ASA Lessons
- Full rights to participate in all of SSC’s member programs, including one free member Flotilla each month
- 10% off all sailing gear in our Pro Shop and online store
How do I sign up for membership?
What qualifications do I need to take out a boat with my friends and family?
Learn to Sail or Get Checked Out:
- Learn to Sail! SSC offers sailing lessons from beginner to advanced. Our school is an American Sailing Association affiliate and upon completion of your lesson, we will proctor your certification exam. Once you’ve passed the ASA 101 “Basic Keelboat” and ASA 103 “Basic Coastal Cruising” lesson and exam you will be certified to skipper our boats under 30ft. Upon completion of ASA 104 “Bareboat Charter” lesson and exam you will be certified to skipper our boats up to 50ft.
- Checkout: If you’re already certified or have years of sailing experience, we’ll schedule a check-out sail with one of our USCG licensed instructors. Depending on your level of experience, you may choose to be checked out on boats under 30ft or boats up to 50ft. Once you’ve completed the checkout and the instructor has signed you off, you’re ready to reserve your first boat!
Now that I'm a member, how do I reserve a boat?
Olympic Club Costs
Olympic Club Daysail & Overnight Rates