The Flotilla program is a community sailing activity for members and their guests. It represents a way for members to sail together in a relaxed environment, to have fun, build skills, and share knowledge and experience. We sail as a group with either a destination or a planned activity.
Examples from last season:
- Cruise to Eagle Harbor, Bainbridge Island: Once for dinner, once for a wine tasting
- Blake Island State Park Camp Out: 25 sailors enjoyed bonfires, music, and stars
- Game Nights: Battle of the sexes, tennis ball tag, etc.
- Port Madison Raft-up Potluck: 40 members shared homemade delicacies
- Unlimited Day-Sailing Memberships (Northwest, Seattle, and J/Club): Free
- Olympic Club Members: $15
- Guests: $25
- One Flotilla each month is free for all members
[ai1ec view="posterboard" cat_name="Flotillas"]