ASA & Seattle Sailing Club Veteran’s Sailing Education Program
October 2018-October 2019
Seattle Sailing Club honors all who serve and have served in our armed services and to express our gratitude we have started our Veteran’s Sailing Education Program. We would like to share our passion for sailing with veterans and active military by offering discounts on our ASA sailing lessons, ASA fees, Seattle Sailing Club Membership, and sailing gear in our pro shop and online store.
As ASA mentions and we can’t say it better ourselves, “We believe that learning to sail provides a unique outdoor experience that can be shared with friends and family in a stress-free environment. ASA believes that sailing really puts you “in the here and now” with scenery where you can be at peace with nature, and with yourself, in a healthy and balancing environment to recharge your batteries and reduce stress. Reducing stress is something we can all use, especially our military.”
Special Discounts from ASA and Seattle Sailing Club
Please follow the “How to Get Involved” section to receive our Veteran Program benefits
- Free ASA Membership (coupon sent to the student after registering for the veteran program through ASA (see below))
- Free 101 Certification (provided by SSC)
- $50 off ASA 101 Basic Keelboat Sailing Lesson and all ASA sailing lessons offered by Seattle Sailing Club
- 10% Sailing Gear on our Online Store or in-store Pro Shop
- 1 Free Flotilla (or Member Program)
- $100 off Seattle Sailing Club Membership Set-up
How to Get Involved
- Complete eligibility here: asa.com/veterans
- After completing Registration, participants will download and print a discount coupon. Please forward your coupon to email@example.com for us to move forward with your lesson registration discount. After we receive your email, we will send you a promotional code to register for your lessons.
Who is Included in our Veteran’s Programs?
We invite all who have served or are currently serving in our armed services as well as their spouses.
Thank you to all are serving and who have served in our armed services!