Health & Safety at Seattle Sailing Club
Health & safety is paramount and we are taking every precaution to preserve that in our community.
We continue to ask that all guests review and follow current Federal, State, and local guidelines when visiting Seattle Sailing Club.
If you are or have experienced any of the following situations within the last 5 days, please do not enter the Club. If you are scheduled for an event, activity, lesson, etc. please call our office to discuss available options. Thank you for your effort in keeping our community healthy and safe.
– Feeling under the weather
– Experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms
– Visibly ill (including extreme allergies)
– Positive COVID test within the last 5 days
– Possible exposure to COVID and/or other contagious illnesses
COVID Vaccination Requirements
– COVID Vaccinations are required for all overnight activities. Please upload your vaccination record to your event Release Form.