New Member – Club Manager Orientation
Welcome to the Club! We are excited to have you on board. In this document, you will find helpful information to get you started here at the Club. Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re here to help!
Club Manager Account
- Payment portal for membership dues, programs, lessons, and the like.
- Create, edit, and cancel boat reservations.
- Club Manager Link
Set-up Your Account
- The email and first/last name (spelling) you provide on your membership contract is the first/last name and email associated with your Club Manager account. Once your contract has been entered into the system, a profile will be made for you and you will receive an onboarding email.
- Go through the onboarding process.
- Once in the system, logout and log back in. Upon logging back in, the system will prompt you to sign our Member Uniform Assumption of Risk Waiver & Release Form.
- Next, check that your contact information is correct, add a photo, and start playing around. If you see any errors and are having trouble editing them, feel free to give us a call.
Club Manager Tab Descriptions & Purposes
Please do not use this section to add your Co-Member as it will create a duplicate account in our system. SSC will create an individual account for the co-member so their certifications and ratings can be recorded separately.
This tab is not utilized for Club events at this time. View and register for these programs below.
In “Events Led” you can view, edit, or cancel future reservations as well as view past reservations.
- If you plan to apply for a Coast Guard license, this is where you will go to find your “Sea Time” history.
This tab is not utilized.
In this tab, you can view, edit, or cancel future reservations.
In this tab, you can choose which email lists you do and do not want to be part of. Note: this preference is only for emails that come from Club Manager. Most of our emails come from a different system and if you are looking to unsubscribe, always use the “Unsubscribe” option at the end of the email.
Here you will find your payment history, unpaid invoices, and refunds.
Updating Your Payment Information
- On your account page, scroll down to the Credit Card box on the right hand side of the page. Select the option in blue titled “Replace card on file.”
- This will generate a Seattle Sailing Club mini page overlay that will have “Name,” “Credit Card Number,” and “Expiration Date” and “CVV” code boxes for you to fill in your new credit card information.
- Once you have the updated information correctly, select the blue box with the lock icon labeled “Add card.”
Updating Personal Information
- On your member account page, scroll down to the left hand side of the screen. There is a box labeled “Contact Information.”Select the top right corner of the box labeled in blue “Edit.”
- Using this mini overlay page, edit your name, email address, shipping address, phone number, or emergency contact information.
How-to Make/Cancel a Boat Reservation
- Click on Equipment tab on top of the page – head to Equipment Reservations Calendar
- Scroll down the page to find the equipment reservation calendar – click on an available spot on the calendar or for a list of boats, click the green “Create Reservation Button”.
- Select the schedule and find your start and finish dates and times. Make sure to double-check these as you continue.
- Ensure that the correct boat is selected in blue then click next
- Under “Equipment Usage” select “Day Sail Use” or “Overnight Usage”. The other options are only available to SSC Staff.
- Anacortes Charters are not available for online booking.
- Reservation title should include the start and end time and Description can be left blank unless you have any special requests for the trip (dinghy, BBQ, spinnaker, etc)
- Once complete, click “Create Reservation”.
- Active reservations will show up at the top of your page for “Equipment Reservations Calendar”
Edit/Cancel Boat Reservations
Note: There is no fee to cancel DAY SAIL reservations. For OVERNIGHT cancellations, please refer to the Member Handbook.
- To cancel reservations, click on the “trash can’ to the right of the upcoming reservations line
- To change a reservation, click on the “pencil’ to the right of the upcoming reservations line
- There is no penalty to cancel day sail reservations.